Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Bag Type||Mesh Filter Bag|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We manufacture and supply the premium quality of Pulse Jet Dust Collector.
For the purpose of controlling the amount of dust emitted out of any industrial applications, the rendered pulse jet dust collector is used. Easy to install, user-friendly operation and energy efficient design, make the pulse jet dust collector highly demanded in chemical and pharmaceutical industry. Features:
- Less power consumption
- Longer serving life
- Easy operation
- Circular or Square housing.
- High filtering area for high dust and air load.
- Bag removal from Top or side.
- Different casing material construction.
- Various fabrics for filter bags like polypropylene, polyester, cotton etc.
Uses of pulse jet dust collector:
- Dust-laden air enters in the pulse jet dust controller
- Velocity gets reduced after expansion inside hopper
- Air is either with positive or negative pressure depending upon system
- If diffuser is provided nearer at inlet, it will absorb the velocity impact
- Due to low velocity bigger dust particle got settle by gravity in hopper
- Fine particle remains in air will move upward (in beg housing section)
- Clean air passes through filter bags to clean air side, where fine retain on outer surface of fabric
- Filter bags need to clean for minimize pressure difference
- Both side pressure difference got increase when dust increase on fabric
- Normally closed solenoid valve actuated by signal from remote sequence timer
- Pressure decreases in the tube between solenoid and right angle diaphragm valve after solenoid valve open
- It causes diaphragm valve to open permits a momentary air jet from air supply
- High velocity air through pipe comes out from nozzles inserted inside the venture
- Pressurized and high velocity airflow inside the filter begs causes controlled inflation of bag such that, the accumulated dust is dislodge and collected in the hopper
- Clean air comes outside from bags towards plenum
- Separate line of blow tubes and valves continuously clean each raw of bag by automatic operation
- Sequential timer can operates on time sequence or by measuring pressure difference
- Filtration cycle should select practically, so that most of filtration area is available clean most off time
- Filtration efficiency depends on type of filter bag, efficiency, frequency of intensive cleaning
Price Range: Rs. 1,30,000.00 to 10,00,000.00(per piece)
- Used to clean air by separating dry powder/dust from it
- Dust collector collects very fine material and release clean air in atmosphere
- It is very much useful to filter air comes from grinding machine as well as separate fines either useful or as waste